Lindsey’s Medical Day Spa Skin Care Philosophy: We begin by asking “What are your needs?” With years of professional experience and training, the staff at Lindsey’s Medical Day Spa gives the best service available. Depending on skin type, we have several different skin treatment options to choose from. The results of our skin treatments create life changing effects on our clients. Our formula is very personal; we take each visit with a familiar, but new interest. In addition, we evaluate your home skin care regiment after each session and if changes need to be made before the next visit, these will be discussed. At Lindsey’s Medical Day Spa, it is all about you.
- Lindsey’s Signature Facial: – $90.00 – Our most comprehensive facial treatment. Your skin is meticulously cleansed, and analyzed. This is followed by an exfoliation treatment. The different types of exfoliation treatments to choose from are Enzymes, Vitamin C, Redness Therapy, Acne Enzyme Treatment, and Vitamin Enzyme Treatment. A thorough three step exfoliation will be performed, and then an antiseptic and a carefully formulated serum is applied and then topped off with a mask gently brushed onto your skin. While the skin is being soothed, your hands and lower arms will be massaged. This is followed by a neck and shoulder massage. An experience like this can only be found at Lindsey’s Medical Day Spa.
Microdermabrasion: – Face Only – $85.00 ; Face and Neck – $100.00 ; Face, Neck and Chest – $150 – A very effective resurfacing technique used to reduce the skin’s imperfections such as, age spots, fine lines, and acne scars. Microdermabrasion mildly abrades the skin’s surface with natural mineral crystals in order to create healthier skin. For optimum results a series of three to six treatments are recommended, with treatments being every two weeks. Lindsey’s Medical Day Spa’s Microdermabrasion is a seven-step process that will lead you to a beautiful glow of healthy skin.
- European Deep Cleansing Facial: – $80.00 – A recommended treatment for all skin types. It begins with deep cleansing and exfoliation followed by manual extractions. A serum and a specialized mask is applied, which will leave your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated, and radiant.
- Men’s Facial: – $75.00 – A recommended treatment for all gentlemen. To start off, a deep cleansing facial helps remove any skin impurities. An exfoliation is applied to soften the upper epidermis. During this time, the esthetician will take care of any beard problems or hair growth irritation. Extractions will be performed in order to help remove impurities from the skin. A specially selected serum and mask will be selected to match your skin type, and then applied. The session ends with a hand and shoulder massage in order to leave you feeling refreshed. During the mask, an aromatherapy hot towel will be placed around the face. This is a great finish for a purifying facial.
- Teen Facial: – $55.00 – A facial treatment that targets blemished skin. The enzyme treatment used softens blemishes and cystic acne. An exfoliation is used in order to prepare the skin for extractions. An acne fighting serum and mask are applied in order to calm and moisturize your skin. Results Guaranteed! A series of 3 one per a week is recommended. We will discuss at-home-regime and health tips. This facial applies to ages 17 and under.
- Call us at 806-687-5757 to schedule an appointment today!